Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sending You Love Tag

Hello again! I'm back again today to share a Christmas tag that I created for the current AEIHeartUChallenge!


The challenge is to use "metallics" in your project. I was looking through my paper stash, and I found some shiny paper that looks like gold! Perfect for this challenge! :)


This tag features Avery Elle's "Peonies" stamp set and "Simply Said: You" die. The tag is die cut from Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Circle Tags." I also added black ribbon to the tag, and some black enamel dots on the tag and sentiment. Here is a close up of the tag:


This will look so cute on my Christmas gifts this year!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas eve! :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! That gold word die cut is utter perfection! Thanks so much for playing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)