Thursday, December 17, 2015

Purrfect Christmas Card

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a great day so far! I'm back again to share a card feature Sunny Studio Stamp's "Santa's Helpers" stamp set and die! That kitty decorated in the Christmas lights is so cute, and he goes purrfectly with that punny sentiment! :)


I also wanted to create a fun background using the paw print stamps that are included, so I stamped the paws multiple times in red and green inks. I really like how that background turned out! Here is a close up on the kitty and background:


I finished the card by adding some Christmas colored sequins and tied a white bow on the side. It's also hard to tell from the picture, but I added glossy accents to the lights and star to give them some shine!

Well, thanks for stopping by today! I can't believe that Christmas is next week!! Ah! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is just too cute! Love the cute kitty and the fun background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)