Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Happy Holiday Circles

 Hi everyone! I have a quick card to share with you for the current CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge! My card is based off of this current sketch:


I die cut a bunch of circles from Christmas themed patterned paper for the background and added some details to a few of the circles.


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Circle" dies, "A Birdie Told Me," "Winter Gifts" stamp sets, various patterned papers and sequins. This also features Sunny Studio Stamp's "Santa's Helpers" dies for the snowflakes. It was fun to arrange all of the different circles and add the details! I also attached a few of the circles with foam tape to add some dimension to the card. Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a good evening! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)