Monday, December 14, 2015

Merry Christmas Penguins

 Hello! I hope that you had a nice weekend! I have a card to share with you that is being featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog this morning! 


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Toboggan Together" and "Baaah Humbug" stamps and dies, as well as Lawn Trimmings and Let's Polka petite patterned paper pack. I recently purchased the doilies and I thought it would be cute with this card. I also decided to paper piece the penguins and presents, and I also added some details to the images with a white gel pen. Here is a close up on the card:


Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! And thanks to Kelly Marie for sharing this card on the Lawn Fawn blog today! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute! Those little penguins are so sweet and the doily goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)