Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

"So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and  placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." - Matthew 2:4-7

Merry Christmas everyone! I have a card to share with you this morning that perfectly sums up the Christmas season:


This card features a free digital stamp by the talented Elena! You can find the image here! It's perfect for Christmas and I made quite a few of these cards to hand out this year. I downloaded the image and printed the images onto card stock (4 images per page) and used Lawn Fawn's "Scalloped  Rectangle Stackables" die to cut them out before mounting them to a card base. Here is a different version with a little bit less coloring (much quicker to color!) :)


This might be the image that I use for all of my Christmas cards next year! :)

I am so thankful that God sent his Son for us on Christmas morning! What an awesome example of love! I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas this year and that we all strive to keep Jesus the center of this Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card and wonderful image! Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)