Thursday, January 17, 2019

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week Day 4

Good morning everyone! I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog this week! What has been your favorite set so far?


I have two cards to share with you today! My first card features a new stamp set, Get Well Before 'n Afters! It includes images of critters when they're sick and after they get better! It's so cute and it works great with the Magic Picture Changer die!


For this card, I used Finley's ABCs die to create a big, bold sentiment. The "get" and "soon" are from the Get Well Before 'n Afters stamp set and are white heat embossed onto black cardstock. The clouds are from the new Butterfly Kisses set (how cute are they with the smiling faces?!) I also used the Stitched Wave Borders to create the ocean for the whale. The top ocean wave is cut from vellum so that you can see the whale behind it.


My second card features the cute dinosaurs from the new RAWRSOME set! That pterodactyl is my favorite from the set, as well as the baby brontosaurus! I colored the dinosaurs in a rainbow of colors and gave each of them a party hat. You can't have a birthday party with out the hats! :)


I also used the new Simple Wavy Banners to highlight the sentiment. The sky, ground, and grass are lightly ink blended with Lawn Fawn ink, and I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides and Stitched Hillside Borders dies to help create the scene. Here's a close up on the card:


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)