Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week Day 2

Hi everyone! What do you think of the Lawn Fawn sneak peeks so far?! There are so many adorable new sets!!


My card today features the new Oh Gnome! stamp set, as well as some of the new patterned papers!


I used the new Spiffy Speckles set for the sky and grass. That patterned paper set is so pretty and adds subtle detail without being overwhelming. I have a feeling that I'll be reaching for that patterned paper set a lot! The grass is cut from the new Mushroom Border die set. The scene is framed with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. Then, I used another new paper set - Really Rainbow Scallops - to frame the scene. That new paper set also adds subtle detail and comes in a rainbow of colors!

Here's a close up on the card. How cute are the girl gnomes?!


Stop by again tomorrow for some more sneak peeks! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)