Monday, January 14, 2019

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week Day 1

Good morning! I hope that you're excited because today is Day One of the Lawn Fawn Sneak Week! Yay!! The new products are being showcased at Creativation, but will not be available for purchase until February 21st.


Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog today for a sneak peek at a bunch of new stamp sets! For my card today, I used the Butterfly Kisses set. This set is so cute and includes a bear, bunny, fox, and a bunch of cute, little butterflies!


I also used another new die - the Straight Flower Border die. The sky, grass, and flowers are inked with a variety of Lawn Fawn inks. I used double sided tape to attach the sky and flowers, and then added the grass with foam tape, which was cut with the Grassy Border die. The images are all colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die cuts. Some images are attached with foam tape, but most of them are attached with liquid glue. I finished by stamping the sentiment in the lower right corner of the card.



There's more sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog, so make sure to check them out! I'll be back again tomorrow with another card to share with you! :)

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)