Tuesday, December 11, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Candy Hearts

Good morning everyone! Are you enjoying the new products from the Lawn Fawn release week? Today we are sharing projects that feature the new Candy Hearts die set!


These hearts are so cute and are perfect for Valentine's Day! For the hearts, I used Sunflower, Ballet Slipper, and Peacock cardstock. Then, I added Guava cardstock behind the hearts to make it look like red on the candy hearts. I arranged the hearts onto a white card base and trimmed the edges that were sticking over the edge of the card.


To create the sentiment, I used the Scripty Sweet die cut from Raspberry cardstock. I cut the "sweet" three times and glued them together to create a thicker die cut. I also white heat embossed the "you're so" sentiment onto black cardstock with the Riley's ABCs stamp set and trimmed it into a rectangle. Then, to help the sentiment stand out against the heart background, I wrapped a strip of vellum near the top before gluing the sentiment in place. 


Check out more inspiration from the Lawn Fawn design team on the LF blog! Thanks so much for visiting and I'll be back again tomorrow for more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)