Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas Tags with Neat and Tangled

Hi everyone! I have a fun set of Christmas tags to share with you today featuring a few sets from Neat and Tangled!


I am also entering these tags in the Neat and Tangled Throwdown Challenge. The challenge is to create a gift wrap ensemble to use with your gifts! Perfect timing with Christmas coming up!


I created quite a few tags with different Christmas sets. I really like that Neat and Tangled has products that are perfect to share the true meaning of Christmas, but are still so cute!


For this set of tags, I used the Tag, You're It die from Lawn Fawn to cut tags from Bristol Smooth cardstock. The background is ink blended with Distress Oxide inks and spritzed with water to add some extra detail. Then, I stamped the image from the Angel Wings set, colored them with Copic markers, cut out, and attached with foam tape. Then, I stamped the sentiment in black ink.


The next set of tags feature the Stitched Circle Tags dies and Little Baby Jesus stamp set. The tags are also ink blended. When the tags were dried, I used the Misti to stamp the sentiment. I placed the baby Jesus on the tag, stamped the sentiment, then removed the baby Jesus and stamped again so that the sentiment could continue on the tag. Once the sentiment was stamped, I used foam tape to attach the baby Jesus on the tag. This one might be favorite tag!


The next tag features a colorful inked background with the wise men from the Nativity Play set! I also used the Bannertastic set from Lawn Fawn to highlight the sentiment. And of course, I had to color three wise men. :)


The last set of tags feature the Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus from the Nativity Play set. The images are all colored with Copic markers and attached with foam tape. To finish the tags, I added some sparkly Lawn Trimmings at the top.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend! Which tag is your favorite from this set of Christmas tags?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)