Friday, November 23, 2018

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Special

Hi everyone! I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving this year! There's so much to be thankful for and I hope you were able to take time to thank God for everything he has blessed us with!

I have a card to share with you today that features a Black Friday special mini set from Lawn Fawn! This special set is available at the Lawn Fawn store. Orders over $35 will receive the free stamp set, and orders over $60 will receive the coordinating dies. Plus, shipping is free on all U.S. orders! Yay!


The unicorn and fairies in this set are so cute!! I started by stamping the images onto white cardstock with Jet Black ink and coloring with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.


The background is created with Distress Oxide inks. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber for the yellow card, and Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick for the pink card. I also used the Cole's ABCs die cut to cut out the letters for the word "sparkles" and inked them with the same Distress Oxide inks. 


I took a piece of white cardstock, cut it with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die to add detail to the outside, and also used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables in the middle. I used the Puffy Cloud Borders to cut clouds from vellum and the Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock and layered them behind the scalloped circle. Then, I attached the cardstock with foam tape over top of the card base with the inked background.


The first part of the sentiment is white heat embossed onto black cardstock. I glued the "sparkles" letters to the card and attached the rest of the sentiment with foam tape. Then, I attached the unicorn and fairies with foam tape, and I finished the card by adding a few heart and star embellishments from the Coconut Ice Sparkle Shaker selection. I also used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to add glitter to the unicorn and the "sparkles" letters, but it's hard to see that in the photos.


These cards are so cute and I can't wait to sent them to friends! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration with this cute set! And don't forget to order this special set, because it's only available until November 26th!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)