Friday, November 16, 2018

Fawny Holiday Week

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying all of the inspiration from the Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawnatics design teams for the Fawny Holiday Week! Today, I have a cute shaped card to share that features a few different sets from Lawn Fawn!


The images on these cards are from the Holiday Helpers and Sprinkled With Joy stamp sets. The images are all stamped onto Neenah 80 lbs white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and cut with the coordinating die cuts. The image are all arranged on a white circle cut from the Dotted Circle Stackables die and attached with foam tape or glue. The sentiment from the Winter Big Scripty Words set is stamped in Cranberry ink. The rest of the sentiment is from the Sprinkled With Joy set stamped in black ink. Just make sure to not include the "be" part of the sentiment!


I added a Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackables cut from Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper behind the white circle. That patterned paper is no longer available, but it would also look really cute with the paper from the Really Rainbow Christmas paper. Then, I added another circle behind the patterned paper to make it a circle card. To finish, I added a few heart and star confetti shapes from Coconut Ice Sparkly Shaker Selection. Here's a close up on one of the cards:


I hope these have inspired you to create some Christmas cards! I can't wait to see what everyone creates! And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)