Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Joy to the World with Hello Bluebird

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well! I have a Christmas card to share with you today that features one of my new favorite sets!


This card features the Away In A Manger set from Hello Bluebird. They have some of the cutest sets and this is one of my favorites for Christmas! I started by stamping the images onto Neenah 80lb cardstock, coloring the images with Copic markers, and then cutting them out. The background is created with Distress Oxides on Bristol Smooth cardstock and spritzed with a little bit of water. I used Lawn Fawn's Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables to cut the ink blended background and attached it to a white card base. I used white embossing powder to add the sentiment and then attached the images with foam tape. I finished the card by stamping a few small hearts in pink ink. Here's a close up on the scene:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card! It's so cute, easy to make, and captures the true meaning of Christmas. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)