Monday, June 4, 2018

Lawn Fawn and Marvy Uchida

Hello everyone! This week, the Lawn Fawn design team is teaming up with Marvy Uchida to bring you some awesome inspiration!


For my card today, I used the I Scream, You Scream dies to create a cute Father's Day card! My husband laughs at this card because he thinks it looks like the dad ice cream cone is wearing a toupee, haha! The ice cream and cones are cut from Lawn Fawn cardstock, and I used patterned paper from the Really Rainbow collection for the background, bow, and bow tie. I used the Put A Bow On It die set to create the bows. The sentiment features the Bannertastic, Riley's ABCs, and Louie's ABCs sets.

I also used the double ended jewel picker to help adhere the sprinkles. It was super helpful! And, I used a white gel pen from Marvy Uchida to help add details to the ice cream, cones, and sentiment.


There will be inspiration each day this week on the Lawn Fawn blog, so don't forget to check it out! And thanks so much for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love this card!!! super cute for the summer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)