Saturday, June 16, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Village Shops


Good morning! I have a fun card to share with you that features the Village Shops set from Lawn Fawn!


I also used the Reveal Wheel die to make it an interactive card! The images on this card are all colored with Prismacolor pencils. I also used a few images from the Happy Village set, such as the sun, trees, and speech bubble. I had to make sure to use the ice cream truck, because it's just so cute! The sky and grass and ink blended with Mermaid and Cilantro ink, respectively, and I also used the Simple Road Border to help create the scene. Here's a close up on the card:


The background paper is from the Really Rainbow collection, and I thought it went perfectly with the pink shop on the right side of the card. I also cut the sentiment so that it would fit inside of the speech bubble, and I added it above the house to make it look like the people inside were talking about going outside for ice cream, haha! There is an ice cream truck that drives past my house every Thursday afternoon and my kids always enjoy watching it go by! 

I also used the sentiments from the Reveal Wheel Sentiments. Here is a picture of the different sentiments that I used:


There are more projects on the Lawn Fawn blog, so don't forget to check them out! And there are giveaways over there this week, so make sure that you enter!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love the card, so much fun that it is a reveal wheel too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, you have packed in so much in your little scene, it makes me smile plus I'm in love with the Reveal Wheel set and can't wait to get my hands on it! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab combo of sets to make this delightful scene on your card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable ! And the wheel of sentiments : awesome !! 👏
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)