Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hoppy Father's Day Card

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a good morning today! It looks like a rainy day here, but it's the last day of school for my husband! We're excited to have him home for the summer!

I have a cute Father's Day card to share with you today that features the Toadally Awesome set from Lawn Fawn!


I used the Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables to cut a circle in a white cardstock panel that is slightly smaller than the card base. Then, I added a piece of cardstock behind the circle that is ink blended with Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides. I stamped all of the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and die cut them with the coordinating die cuts. The cattails and grass are attached with glue, but I used foam tape to attach the frogs and lily pads.


The banner is from the Shadox Box Card Ocean Add-On die. I cut the banner from white cardstock and ink blended it with Cilantro ink. Then, I stamped the sentiment from the Toadally Awesome set in black in and attached the banner with foam tape. Here's a close up on the card:


Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you have a great day and I'll be back in a few days to share more card inspiration with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)