Sunday, May 5, 2019

Hello Friend Card with Hello Bluebird

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! It's rainy and cold here today, so we're planning on staying inside all day.

I have a card to share with you today that features a few stamp sets from Hello Bluebird!


The birds are all from the Silly Birds stamp set. I stamped them onto 80 lb. Neenah cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I attached the birds with foam tape to a quick scene created from Mermaid cardstock and Cilantro cardstock cut from the Grassy Border die by Lawn Fawn

The sentiment is from the Cheery Greetings stamp set, which is one of my favorite sentiment sets! The scene is attached to a piece of patterned paper cut to 4" x 5 1/4", and then attached with double sided tape to a white card base. Here's a close up on the scene:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)