Saturday, May 11, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Keep On Swimming

Hi everyone! I hope that you all had a great week! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? There's a local children's fair that we'll take the kids to this morning. They enjoy checking out the fire trucks and ambulances!

The Lawn Fawn release week continues today with a look at the new Keep On Swimming stamp set!


The kitty looking at the fish bowl is so cute! This set works great with the Reveal Wheel die, but it can also be used by itself. I created a scene with the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies cut from Sunflower cardstock. I layered a piece of Spiffy Speckled patterned paper on top cut from the Stitched Rectangle die. To create the ground, I used the Woodgrain cardstock and attached it to the bottom of the rectangle. The sentiment is white heat embossed, cut from an Everyday Sentiment Banner, and attached with foam tape.


I hope you like the cards! Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)