Thursday, May 30, 2019

Magical Day with Hello Bluebird

Hello!! I have another card to share with you this week that features the cute Unicorn Tales stamp set from Hello Bluebird!


I started by creating the cloudy backdrop. I die cut four pieces of white cardstock with the Puffy Cloud borders die from Lawn Fawn and lightly inked them with distress oxide inks. I attached the layers with double sided tape. Then, I stamped, colored, and die cut the unicorns and stars with the coordinating die cuts. The unicorns are attached with foam tape and the stars are attached with liquid glue. Then, I finished the card by stamping a sentiment in the lower right corner. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)