Friday, May 24, 2019

Happy Birthday Parade with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! I hope you're all having a good week. Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? We're taking our first trip of the season to our local amusement park this weekend. My kids get passes every year, so we end up going quite a bit over the summer. It's always so fun!

Today, I have another card to share with you that features stamps from Hello Bluebird!


I used the Party Parade set to create a birthday parade! The critters in this parade are all so cute! I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide inks and used the Ray of Light stencil from My Favorite Things. The critters are all stamped onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. After die cutting the critters, I attached them to the card with foam tape. I finished the card by stamping a few music notes in the sky with black ink. 


Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)