Monday, May 13, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Stitched Speech Bubbles Frames

Hello everyone! The Lawn Fawn Release Week continues with a look at the new Speech Bubbles dies!

For this card, I used the Outside In Stitched Speech Bubbles die to cut out the floral paper from the Spring Fling collection. I also used the backside of the same patterned paper for the backgrounds. I added a white frame around the speech bubble which was cut from the Stitched Speech Bubble Frames. And I found out that the Scripty Hello die fits perfectly in the speech bubbles!


The card set turned out so cute, so I created another set with the Scripty Thanks die! The other part of the sentiments come from the Rub-A-Dub-Dub set (friend), Toadally Awesome (you're awesome), and Reveal Wheel Sentiments (just wanted to say) stamp sets.


This new die set would be so cute as a shaker card or even a shaped card! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are perfect! Need to make up several like this to have on hand to send out to friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)