Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Happy Birthday Party with Hello Bluebird

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring Hello Bluebird stamps!

For this card, I used the Party Parade set to create a fun birthday party scene. I created the scene by using the Stitched Hillside Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn cut from Bristol smooth cardstock.


I used Distress Oxide inks to ink blend the sky and hillside. The critters are stamped onto white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and attached with foam tape. I also added a banner along the top in a rainbow of colors. I stamped a few hearts in the sky with Wild Rose ink.

The sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Words die. I die cut two layers and glued them together to make a thinker die cut. Here's a close look at the card:


I hope you like the cards! I really like that rainbow banner. :)

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)