Friday, May 17, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Just Stitching Double Rectangles

Hi everyone! Did you place your order for the new summer release from Lawn Fawn yesterday? I can't wait to see what everyone creates with the new products!

I have a card to share with you today that features the new Just Stitching Double Rectangle die!


The new die adds a really neat detail on your card without cutting out a rectangle. For this card, I used two of the stackables die to create a frame around my underwater scene. All of the images are from the new Seahorsin' Around stamp set. I started by ink blending a simple background with Distress Oxide inks. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I added some light rays to the top of the scene by making a stencil from the Sunrise Borders die out of acetate and inking it with Yeti ink. Then, I used the rectangle dies to add the stitching, attached the inked panel to a white card base, and attached all of the images with foam tape or glue. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks so much for visiting today! And thank you for all of the sweet comments this week! I hope you all have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the seahorses! im thinking that i am going to have to get the Just stitching double rectangle die - it really looks nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)