Thursday, May 23, 2019

Hello Friend with Hello Bluebird

Hi everyone! I have a card to share today that features the Unicorn Tales stamp set from Hello Bluebird.

I created a simple inked background with Distress Oxide inks. I added two clouds to the bottom part of the card which are cut from the Puffy Cloud borders from Lawn Fawn.


The unicorn, shooting stars, and stars are all stamped onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I used quite a few markers to make the unicorn mane and tails a rainbow! It turned out so pretty! 

The sentiment is from the Hello Friend Words die. I die cut the "friend" part of the sentiment from black cardstock and glued two layers together. The "hello" is cut from white cardstock and lightly ink blended to give it a gradient look.


I hope you like the card! I have a few more cards featuring Hello Bluebird products that I will share in the next few weeks. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)