Sunday, May 12, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Critter Chatter: Pets, Speech Bubble Backdrop

Good morning! Are you enjoying all of the sneak peeks this week? What product has been your favorite so far?

Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects that features two new stamp sets and backdrop dies!

The cute doggies are from the new Say What? Pets set! The pets and sentiments work great with the Say What? Gift Tags, but they can also be used by themselves. I also used the new Critter Chatter: Pets set for the sentiment and to help create the background. (Fingers crossed that there will be more Critter Chatter sets in the future!)


To create the background, I die cut a piece of acetate with the new Speech Bubble Backdrop die to create a stencil. I taped the stencil over a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock, and ink blended a background with various Distress Oxide inks into rainbow order. It turned out so pretty! I removed the stencil and then white heat embossed the sentiments to the speech bubble. This is such a cute design to create with the cat and bird, too! And you can change the sentiment to match any occasion! 

I die cut the background with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die and attached it to a white card base. Then, I added the dogs, sentiments, and hearts with foam tape. Here is a close up on the card:


I hope you like the card and that it has inspired you to create your own! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration featuring these new products! :)

2 comments:

  1. As a dog lover whose dog sends many cards I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! That background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)