Friday, April 19, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Spanish Scripty Sayings

Hello again! It's the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week, and I have a card to share with you today that features the Spanish Scripty Sayings set!


I created a fun, cute scene with the critters from the Hay There set, the sun from the Out of This World set, and the clouds from the Butterfly Kisses set. The images are all colored with Copic markers and attached with foam tape. To create the background, I used a piece of Mermaid cardstock and cut it with the Stitched Cloud Backdrop die. I used my scissors to round the edges of the cardstock and then attached it to a white card base. Then, I created the grass by die cutting a piece of Cilantro and Noble Fir cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Grassy Hillsides dies, respectively. I rounded the edges of the grass and attached that to the card base. Then, I stamped the sentiment in black ink, and attached all of the images with foam tape. Here's a close up on the scene:


This is such a fun, cheery card and I can't wait to send it to a friend!

Thanks so much for visiting today and for all of the sweet comments this week! I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)