Friday, November 29, 2019

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Special

Hi friends! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving this year! There are so many things that we all have to be thankful for! :)


To help kick off your Christmas shopping, Lawn Fawn is offering this adorable mini set featuring a sleeping sloth for Black Friday! This special set is available at the Lawn Fawn store while supplies last. Orders over $35 will receive the free stamp set, and orders over $60 will receive the coordinating dies. Plus, shipping is free on all U.S. orders! Yay!

How cute is the sloth!? 


I used the Woodgrain cardstock and die cut it with the Outside In Stitched Rectangles and Outside In Stitched Circle dies to create the front panel. I used Broken China and Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks to ink blend a sky behind the circle. I added the sloth with foam tape in the circle and stamped the "zzzz..." above his head. I also used the Flower Power die to create the leaves above the sloth. The leaves could also be created with the Stitched Leaves or Stitched Flower Frame. I finished the card by adding the sentiment below the circle by white heat embossing the sentiment onto black cardstock and attaching it with foam tape. Here's a closer look at the card:


Make sure to place your order at the Lawn Fawn store before this set sells out!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)