Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fawny Holiday Week

Good morning! It's the Fawny Holiday Week and the design team, Lawn Fawnatics team, video design team, and Fawnies at the LFHQ are sharing holiday projects this week!

I have a card set to share today that helps to remind us of the true reason for Christmas.


I took a piece of white cardstock, die cut it with the Stitched Square Stackables die, and ink blended it with light green ink. I used the pine needle branches from the Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set and stamped them in Noble Fir and Cilantro ink around the edges. I attached the panel to a card base made with the Noble Fir cardstock.

I used a variety of stamp sets to create the sentiment. The "oh" is from the Winter Big Scripty Words stamp and die set. The "adore" is from Quinn's ABCs stamp and die set. The "come let us" is from the Winter Skies, Meow You Doin', and Offset Sayings: Christmas stamp sets. And the "Him" is created with Riley's ABCs stamp set. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs, and I love how this card turned out!


Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more Christmas inspiration.

Thanks so much for visiting! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)