Friday, November 8, 2019

Hello Adventure with Spellbinders

Hi friends! I hope you all had a great week! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? We are getting ready for a charity trivia night! I doubt we'll win, but we're looking forward to fun evening together with friends.

I have a card to share with you today that features the Adventure Time Snapshot Etched Dies from Spellbinders. These dies are part of the Scenic Snapshots Collection.


I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn cardstock to create this card including Noble Fir, Blue Jay, Narwhal, Chocolate Bar, and Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock for the snow capped mountains. The sky is spritzed with some Liquid Stardust and the grass has flecks of black ink. To add some extra dimension, I added the pine trees to the scene with foam tape. Here's a closer look at the scene:


I hope this inspires you to create some fun adventure cards! My sons favorite part is that little campfire and I really like those tiny stars.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)