Friday, September 6, 2019

Snow Bunnies STAMPtember Exclusive

Hi everyone! Are you excited to see the Lawn Fawn exclusive STAMPtember set at Simon Says Stamp!? Here's a look at the Snow Bunnies stamp set!


This set is so adorable! It is only available at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last, so if you like this set, make sure that you place your order as soon as possible!! The Lawn Fawn STAMPtember set usually sells out fast!


These bunnies are so cute, and they are ready for winter! My favorite bunny is the one with the floppy ears! 


I couldn't make just one card with this set, so I created a card trio! The backgrounds are all created by using white embossing powder and heat embossing the falling snow from the Snowy Backdrops stamp set. That's my favorite background set to use for winter cards! Then, I ink blended the background with tumbled glass and broken china distress oxide inks. Then, I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables to add the stitching detail around the edge.


The hillsides are created from white cardstock cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders die. Once the scenes were created, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut a bunch of bunnies, trees, and carrots. And of course an adorable snow bunny! How cute is that snow bunny with his snow ball tail?!


I added the images with foam tape or liquid glue (most of the trees are attached with glue). Then, I white heat embossed the different sentiments onto black cardstock, cut them out, and attached them with foam tape. I finished the cards by stamping a few hearts in Wild Rose ink.


There's more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog. Don't forget to order this exclusive STAMPtember set before it sells out!!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)