Tuesday, September 17, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Yeti or Not

Hi friends! Yeti or not, the Lawn Fawn Inspiration continues today with a look at another new Christmas stamp set, hehe!


We're sharing projects today that feature the adorable Yeti Or Not stamp set. Aren't those yetis so cute?! The yeti, along with the hearts, present, hat and scarf, are stamped in black ink and colored with Copic markers.


To create the background, I cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than my card base, and used the Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-On die to cut an opening in the cardstock panel. I added a piece of ink blended cardstock behind the panel, and I also flicked on some Liquid Stardust mixed with water. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it's so pretty in person! I also die cut the trees, ink blended them, and attached them to the cardstock panel. I stamped the sentiment in black ink, then I attached the white panel and yeti with foam tape. I finished the card by adding a twine bow along the top. Here's a closer look at the card:


This card turned out so cute and it would be great to mass produce for winter birthdays!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope that you all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)