Friday, September 13, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Ho-Ho-Holidays

Hi everyone! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Ho-Ho-Holidays set.


I created a slim line card that measured 3 1/2" by 8 1/2". I created a white card base and cut a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock that was slightly smaller than the card base. I used Broken China and Faded Jean distress oxide inks to create the background.  I also flicked the background with white ink mixed with the Liquid Stardust for some extra sparkle.


The images are stamped with black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added a red nose to the first reindeer to make it Rudolph! The sentiment is white heat embossed in the sky, and I also added a bunch of stars from the Spooky Village stamp set. Here's a closer look at Rudolph and that sparkly background:


There's more inspiration and a giveaway on the Lawn Fawn blog, so make sure that you check it out and enter! Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)