Wednesday, October 17, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On

Good morning! I hope you're all having a great week! It's the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week, and today we're featuring the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On dies!


There are so many cute winter accessories to include on the Woodland Critter Huggers! I used different colors of the Sparkle Cardstock to die cut the elements. I made a few different critters including a polar bear (hopefully it looks like a polar bear and not a cat, haha!), deer, penguin, and fox.


These critters will either become gift tags or will be added to the front of a small card base for a cute, mini card set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)