Sunday, October 14, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Gingerbread Friends

Hi everyone! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Gingerbread Friends die!


These gingerbread friends are so cute! I cut them out of kraft cardstock and inked the edges with Doe ink to give them a crispy look, haha! Then, I added the details to the gingerbread with white, black, and pink cardstock. I added a little bit of Clear Wink of Stella to the bow, hearts, and dots for some extra detail.


For the sentiment, I cut the Scripty Sweet out of gold glitter cardstock from the Holiday Sparkle Cardstock set. The green paper for the background is from the Really Rainbow Christmas collection and I added vellum to the middle of the card to soften the green background. Here's a close up on the card:


Check out the rest of the projects from the design team on the Lawn Fawn blog! And stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)