Monday, October 15, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Reverse Stitched Scalloped Windows

Hi there! I hope that you had a great weekend! I have another card to share with you today for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


Today, we are sharing cards that feature the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Windows dies. I used the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows to showcase a cute, winter scene.


The background is created by white heat embossing the falling snow from the Snow Cool stamp set. Then, I blending Distress Oxide inks over the falling snow to create the sky. I used the Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock to create a small hillside at the bottom of the scene. Then, I took another piece of white cardstock and die cut it with the scalloped window die and the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die, and attached it to the card base with foam tape. I colored some of the images from the Snow Cool set with Copic markers, and attached them to the scene with foam tape. To finish the card, I added a white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock and die cut it with the Everyday Sentiment Banners. Here's a close up on the card:


I really like how the scalloped window adds a cute detail around the scene! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)