Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sweet Birthday

Hi there! I have a fun card to share with you today that features Lawn Fawn's Sweetest Flavor stamp and die set! It's also my birthday today (yay!), so I thought it was the perfect day to share a birthday card with you! :)


For mini sets, I like to stamp the image multiples time and color them in rainbow order! And ice cream can come in almost any color, so this technique works perfectly with these cute ice cream cones! I also stamped the smiling and winking faces on the ice cream, gave a few of them cherries on top, and stamped sprinkles on each one with colored ink.

For the sentiment, I used the Scripty Sweet die and Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set. Recently I purchased a Wink of Stella glitter glitter pen (why did it take me so long!?), so you'll probably see a lot of glitter for a while, haha! I used the glitter pen on the cherries and the sweet sentiment. To finish the card, I mounted the white cardstock panel to a piece of Really Rainbow patterned paper. It went perfectly with those colorful ice cream cones! :)


Thanks so much stopping by and I hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)