Wednesday, May 16, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Screen Time

Hello again! It's the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week, and today we are sharing cards that feature the new Screen Time set!


This set includes a tv, video game, phones, and tons of cute accessories to use in your scene! I created two cards today for two different occasions!


The first card features the girl and boy binge watching tv! I'll probably give this to my husband sometime since we like binge watching tv until we fall asleep after the kids go to bed, haha! The images are all colored with Copic markers and attached with foam tape. The banner is from the Bannertastic set, and I also lightly inked the center of the card with Mermaid ink. Can you spot my mistake on the card? I originally had the sentiment stamped at the top without the banner, but I ended up smearing it after I stamped it! Opps! So, I just stamped the sentiment in the banner and put it over top of the mistake. You can see the old sentiment peeking out along the bottom of the banner, haha!


I kept the design the same for the second card, but I changed up the sentiment and had the boy and girl playing a video game instead of watching tv. I also used Gotta Have Gingham patterned paper as the background for each of the cards.


Thanks again for stopping by today! And thank you for all of the sweet comments this week! They always bring a smile to my face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)