Wednesday, February 21, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Hay There

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good week so far! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the new Hay There stamp set!


This might be my favorite set from the new release! The critters are just so cute in this set!


I colored all of the animals and the barn with Copic markers. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders die to cut three different hillsides and I ink blended them with Lemonade, Freshly Cut Grass, and the new Cilantro inks. To make the one hillside look like a hay field, I drew yellow lines on it with a Copic marker after it was ink blended with yellow ink. The sky is ink blended with Mermaid ink and the sentiment is stamped in black Memento ink. I also used the Little Picket Fence Border die and added it behind the barn. The card is finished with the new Ocean Sparkle Lawn Trimmings.


Thanks so much for stopping by! And thank you for all of your sweet comments this week! I hope you have enjoyed all of the inspiration this week, and I can't wait to see what everyone makes with the new products! Everything is available tomorrow at Lawn Fawn!

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Thank you for all the inspiration you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite set of the release too. I am so excited to purchase this set. Love your card, using your copics to make the background look like hay was a very good idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)