Friday, February 23, 2018

Lawn Fawn Glow-In-The-Dark Card

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share with you today that features some new products from Lawn Fawn!

This card uses the new Little Fireflies mini stamp set. Those fireflies are so cute, and they go perfectly with the Glow-In-The-Dark Embossing Powder! It's so cool!


To create this card, I stamped five fireflies and colored them with Copic markers - BV00, B60 for the bodies, BG10 for the wings, and Y06 and Y00 for the rear ends. :) Then, I created the scene by ink blending Wilted Violet and Faked Jeans distress oxide inks for the background. I also used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron for the grass, which is cut from the Simple Grassy Hillsides die.

I then used the White Embossing Powder to emboss the sentiment on the background, and also to emboss the sentiment from the Lights Out set on black cardstock cut from the Everday Sentiment Banners. To create the "glows" sentiment, I removed the backing from a double-sided foam adhesive sheet and added the Glow-In-The-Dark Embossing Powder. After it was embossed with my heat gun, I die cut the letters from Finley's ABCs and attached the letters to the background. I also added some glue to the fireflies rear end and added some embossing powder to them, too. Here is what the card looks like in the dark!


The glow-in-the-dark powder is so much fun and it is such a unique effect to add to a card! Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your card. Such a fun interactive scene. And these 2 stamp sets with the glow in the dark powder! They are now sitting in my shopping cart. And what a great price point to make such amazing and cool cards! Thank you so much for sharing these new products with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)