Monday, August 1, 2016

Lawnscaping #135 - Patterned Palooza

 Hi everyone! It's the first Monday of the month, so that means there is a new Lawnscaping Challenge!
I am so sad because this is my last Lawnscaping Challenge! I have had so much fun playing along with the LS girls, and I am really going to miss being part of the team!


Anyways, the challenge this week is to add patterns to your project, so I decided to make a patterned background from some of the images in the "Little Bundle" stamp set:


I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock with Manatee Ink, and colored the images with Prismacolor pencils. I also used the "Flirty Frames" stamp and dies for the sentiment and attached it with foam tape. Here is a close up:


I hope that you're able to play along because the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson


Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a good week! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)