Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Happy Howloween

Good morning! Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today, yay!! Today we are featuring the Happy Howloween set!


You can dress up the cute puppy with so many cute costumes!! 


I think my favorite costume is the superhero dog and the king! There are so many possibilities with this set! I stamped all of the images onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. Then, I attached the puppies with foam tape and added some glittery details with clear stickles. Here is a close up on the cute puppies:


Check out the rest of the design team inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog today! And don't forget to enter the daily giveaway on the LF blog, too! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)