Monday, July 7, 2014

Lawnscaping #85 - Color Combo

Hi everyone! Did you have a nice fourth of July? I hope that you were able to spend some time with family and watch fireworks! This was the first time that the little one watched fireworks and she wasn't too sure about them at first! She was so tired and when they started to go off, she started screaming! But she finally started to calm down and enjoyed watching the bright lights! :)


So, today we have a new Lawnscaping Challenge! The current challenge is to use the three colors to inspire your card. Here is the card that I made using those three colors (blue, yellow, and orange):


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Party Banner," "Scripty Thanks," and "Hearts" dies, as well as "Smitty's ABCs" and "Winter Gifts." I have also used patterned paper from "Let's Polka" and "Into the Woods." I adhered the thanks and the banner to the card with foam dimension tape. Then, I tied a white ribbon to the top of the banner!

The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp and the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate! Woo hoo!!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you make for the challenge! :)

2 comments:

  1. I always know I'm going to love your cards!! I love how you added the banner and the sentiment! It's so cool and sweet!! What an awesome card!! (Ps - so glad your little lady enjoyed the fireworks!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I remember the days of no fireworks for our littles! Glad yours ended up enjoying them! I ditto what Samantha said--I don't even have to wonder which are yours when I scroll through the DT, lol. SUPER easy and fun--great use of the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)