Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bunny Love

Happy Tuesday! I don't know about you, but it feels like the summer is just flying by! 

Anyways, I wanted to share a card with you today that I submitted awhile ago to a Paper Crafts submission call, but wasn't picked up. No problem - I'll try again next time!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Cole's ABCs," "Stitched Scalloped Border," and "Stitched Journaling Card" dies, as well as "My Silly Valentine" and "Happy Easter" stamp sets. I used some gold glitter paper from the background, letters, and hearts. It's so sparkly and cute in real life! I think those bunnies are the cutest!

These bunnies remind me that my husband I and recently found a nest of baby bunnies in our backyard! I would peek in on them every few days because they are just so cute to look at!

Well, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I like how you used a variety of LF stamp sets, and dies to create this. How cute that you found a nest of bunnies in your backyard. Once in a while we see bunnies here in the trails around our area--they're so cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your splash of gold for added sparkle, and those bunnies are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)