Monday, March 25, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #54

Good evening, everyone! I finally have a card to post today! I enjoy my full-time job, but it really cuts into my craft time. Thankfully I was able to find some time over the weekend to play along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge - stitching!!


I was hoping to pull out my sewing machine to use on my card, but I didn't have that much time! So, I hand stitched! Here is my card:


I stamped the "thanks" onto the card front and then poked holes around the letters. I used some colorful floss to stitch each of the letters. It need something else, so I added some coordinating colored stars around the thanks with some Frosted Lace Stickles. I think I'm stuck on making colorful thank you cards!

There are still a few days left to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge, so don't forget to try some stitching on your cards! It was intimating at first, but it turned out to be a lot of fun! :)

9 comments:

  1. Hooray you're back! I LOVE this card! It totally makes me smile :) You're stitching is awesome, love the rainbow, and love the coordinating stars! So cute and clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That rainbow stitching just made me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This.is.so.beautiful! If you don't win, I'll be so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever idea...Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you stiched the sentiment, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this card is so sweet! Love the little stars and your amazing stitching! Another great creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Flickr feature on Lawn Fawn Elise!!! I can't believe I missed commenting on it until now...your card is absolutely fabulous! I love the stitching, and the vibrancy that emits off of the card - just gorgeous! Hope you're doing well, been missing your posts and you inspriration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! We gave it a shout out on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/papercrafterslibrary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)