Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #14

Hello! I hope that your week is going well! I have a card to share with you for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge! The challenge is to create a card based on these three colors:


I have a hard time with timed challenges (they're so stressful!!) but it helped that Lawn Fawn's "Pink Lemonade" collection had the pink and green colors that I was looking to use in my card! So, here is my finished card:


This took me 8 minutes and 55 seconds to complete. The green background is brighter than the green in the challenge colors, but I think it gives it a nice, cheery feel! The most time consuming parts were cutting out the little hearts and figuring out where to put everything! I like the result though! :)

There is still a few days left to play along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash, so start working on your projects! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, Elise! Love the stickers that you chose and I agree that the green background paper makes this a cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is FUN! I love the bright, summery hues, and the layout is great! Thanks for joining us at the Craft Dash, I hope we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love your CAS style!

    Love the 10 min craft dash, I'll have to try to get to it tonight, I should have enough time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun!
    Love your card!! You placed all the little elements at just the right spots!! Well done! ;) (and that in less than 10min) WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SWEET, Elise! The Pink Lemonade collection is so fun and I'm glad you were able to pull from that- that was my idea when I picked these colors! :)

    Thank you for joining along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elise, your card is beautiful! I like the design with the pattern paper...
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - I hope we'll see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elise..So glad you joined us...Your card is sooooo sweeeeeet! :)

    Thanks for playing with us at 10 Min craft dash!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)