Saturday, March 9, 2013

Colorful Thanks!

Happy Saturday! I have a fun, colorful card to share with you this morning!!


This card features various washi tapes by Recollections, as well as Lawn Fawn's "Quinn's ABCs" stamp set! I made this previous to receiving my "Quinn's ABCs" dies, but the dies will make this card so easy to create! To make this card, I tore small pieces of various colored washi tapes and placed them on the card. Then I stamped and cut out "thanks" to attach onto of the wahi tapes.

This card is also one of the cards featured in my Etsy shop! You should definitely check out the Whimsipost Etsy shop (you can click on the Whimsipost Etsy Shop link at the top of the page to view the available cards!).

I am also submitting this card to the current Moxie Fab World challenge - The Washi Tape Challenge! I am always amazed at the different uses for washi tape!

Well, thanks for stopping by! The weather this weekend is gorgeous, so I am going to take advantage of that and hang out outside for a while! Enjoy your weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. Very colorful-love all the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheery card - love it (as always!) Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WONDERFUL - Such beautiful and fun design! LOVE your card, have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elise! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this happy design, Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love those washi tapes! The reason is that you're able to turn a simple sheet of paper into lovely cards using those colorful adhesives. And I think you don’t have to be too detailed just to create a wonderful piece. You just have to have a great design, and let the washi tape do the rest. Cheers!

    Lauren Woods @ Adhesive Tapes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)