Sunday, December 16, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #16

Good morning! I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far! I am back again with another 25 Cards of Christmas! We're already at number 16!


For this card, I created a 3x3 kraft card base and attached red patterned paper to the front. Then I cut out three Christmas trees and three stars and attached them with foam tape to the card. I finished it off by stamping Merry Christmas below the trees! The trees, stars, and sentiment come from Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Christmas" and "Happy Everything" stamp sets!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Did you do anything fun this weekend? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE this card! It's so clean and simple but has a lot of punch with those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)