Saturday, December 15, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #15

 Happy Saturday! Here is the 15th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas!




This card features Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Christmas" and "Making Frosty Friends." I used some patterned paper as the snowy background! I also added some Stickles around the snowman and heart to give it some sparkle. I finished off the card by adding a giant bow! :)

I am also entering this card into the current Young Crafters Unite challenge, which is to create a card for the upcoming holidays! The challenge ends tonight, so make sure to enter!


I hope that everyone has a great weekend! I will enjoy some holiday baking this afternoon and then some board game this evening! I can't wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! There's just the right amount of subtle color, pattern, and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 5 for YCU challenge!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)