Friday, December 14, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #14

Happy Friday! I am back again to share with you the 14th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas series!


I like to think that this is my husband and I walking in the snow! :)

Anyways, this card feature's Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Christmas" stamp set. The background paper is, of course, from the Jolly and Bright collection by Recollections. I added some stickles to the snow banks to give them some shimmer! I also curved the sentiment so that it fit with the snow bank.

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? My husband and I are going to visit some friends for a game night tomorrow, and I might also do some baking! Come back tomorrow to see the next Christmas card (it's one of my favorites!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)