Monday, January 9, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: By the Numbers

Hello everyone! I hope your enjoying your Mondays at work! I am fortunate to have the day off, so I did some cleaning around the house and I plan on making some crafts this afternoon! Woohoo! :)

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for this week's Tuesday Trigger. The idea is to make a card based on this picture:


So, I took the idea of the cute numbers, applied a little bit of math to it, and made this card:


My husband and I both graduated college with math degrees, so this card will be perfect for Valentine's Day or our anniversary. Well, thanks for stopping by and the enjoy the rest of your day!

P.S. Sorry about the bad picture. I'm not sure why this one is so dark!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine for your hubby, Elise! This is a great TT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card!! Great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is great idea of math equation, you + me = love, is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elise! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)